If you’ve read some of my early posts, you know that I greatly admire Misty Sansom . So far I haven’t figured out what my purpose is, but I think her exercises are intriguing. Below is an exercise from her “8 Days to Your True Self Email Challenge: Day Seven – Perfect Day Exercise”:
Think about what a perfect day would look like for you. Some people like to imagine it’s 10 years in the future, some like to imagine it’s timeless, or as you are now.
Write down every part of your day, from the time you wake in the morning, till the time you go to sleep at night, in as rich detail as possible.
Here are some questions to get you started:
- Where do you live?
- What does your home look like?
- What do you do when you wake up?
- What do you have for breakfast?
- What are you be thinking about?
- How do you spend the morning?
- What do you have for lunch?
- Who is with you?
- What are your daily routines?
- What do you do for work, or what is your business?
- What time do you start work?
- What do you actually do at work?
- Do you have a family of your own?
- How do you spend time with them?
- What do you talk about?
- What do you do in the evening?
- How are you feeling?
- What are you working on or toward?
- What’s your purpose?
Hope this helps some of you. The link to her page is at the top (just click on her name). I truly look forward to getting her emails because her questions make me think and make me focus on getting real with who I am versus who I think I am. I am going to head over to my personal journal to explore these questions in depth. Hope you all do the same. Maybe one of these questions will trigger some great insight into who you are.